Questions on 70-315

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Moshfegh Hamedani, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have about 2 years of experience in developing web
    applications with asp.net and have read these books
    carefully about 2-3 times:

    1- MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
    Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and
    Microsoft Visual C#® .NET

    2- Microsoft ASP.NET Step by Step

    I also took MeasureUp exam (microsoft web site) online and
    got a score of 70%. Of course, I was not ready enough for
    taking the exam. I just thought to try it out with
    prior experience.

    What I'd like to know is:

    1- How much the books mentioned above cover the 70-315
    exam?

    2- How much TestKing tests are close to the real exam
    questions?

    3- How much tests included with the kit on cd are close to
    the real exam questions?

    By the way, I'm going to take 70-315 in almost 2 weeks.
    Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,
    Moshfegh Hamedani

    Moshfegh Hamedani, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Moshfegh Hamedani

    Guest Guest

    I passed this exam with 85% last month.. My experience..
    If you know why a particular answer is right for the
    question in measureup and also why the wrong answers are
    wrong.. then you would have in depth knowledge on the
    subject.. That is truly good for your real world
    experience.

    Testking is ofcourse "the most closest" or perhaps "The
    real exam questions".. But MOST of the members here would
    consider illegal....you decide want is more important for
    you!!

    All the best.

    Guest, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Moshfegh Hamedani

    Eric Guest

    Moshfegh Hamedani wrote:

    > 1- How much the books mentioned above cover the 70-315
    > exam?

    Do yourself a favor and get the books by Amit Kalani. You don't read
    the messages here very often, do you?

    > 2- How much TestKing tests are close to the real exam
    > questions?

    If you use TestKing you deserve to fail. Go with MeasureUp or
    Transcender if you really want to learn the material.

    > 3- How much tests included with the kit on cd are close to
    > the real exam questions?

    Not at all. There's not much point in using MS books or sample tests in
    my opinion. These products aren't even close to the level of the Amit
    Kalani blue Training Guides.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 26, 2004