Questions on 70-315

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Moshfegh Hamedani, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have about 2 years of experience in developing web
    applications with asp.net and have read these books
    carefully about 2-3 times:

    1- MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
    Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and
    Microsoft Visual C#® .NET

    2- Microsoft ASP.NET Step by Step

    I also took MeasureUp exam (microsoft web site) online and
    got a score of 70%. Of course, I was not ready enough for
    taking the exam. I just thought to try it out with
    prior experience.

    What I'd like to know is:

    1- How much the books mentioned above cover the 70-315
    exam?

    2- How much TestKing tests are close to the real exam
    questions?

    3- How much tests included with the kit on cd are close to
    the real exam questions?

    By the way, I'm going to take 70-315 in almost 2 weeks.
    Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,
    Moshfegh Hamedani

    Moshfegh Hamedani, Jul 23, 2004