    My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in order
    answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all that apply)

    Thanks.

    -AS, Apr 10, 2008

  2. -AS

    kemp Guest

    Hello -AS,

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have just start preparing for MCTS (70-536) exam. And I was going
    > through the old threads. I found out that there will be approx 45
    > questions and multiple choice or drag and drop questions.
    >
    > My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in
    > order answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all
    > that apply)
    >
    > Thanks.

    I do believe this will vary so noone can give you a solid number.

    kemp, Apr 10, 2008

  3. -AS

    -AS Guest

    I was wondering about do they tell number of choices to select in multiple
    choice question... or just say Choice that all apply. :)

    Thanks.

    -AS, Apr 10, 2008
  4. -AS

    John R Guest

    "-AS" <> wrote in message
    >I was wondering about do they tell number of choices to select in multiple
    > choice question... or just say Choice that all apply. :)

    I think what kemp was trying to say is that they may do one, or the other,
    or both, and what they do cannot be predicted. What one person saw on a
    test is not indicative of what someone else will see.

    Don't worry about it. If you know the material you'll be fine, if you
    don't, it doesn't matter what questions they give you or how they ask them.

    John R

    John R, Apr 11, 2008
  5. -AS

    gravz84 Guest

    On Apr 11, 2:50 am, -AS <> wrote:
    > I was wondering about do they tell number of choices to select in multiple
    > choice question... or just say Choice that all apply. :)
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > "kemp" wrote:
    > > Hello -AS,

    > > > Hi all,

    > > > I have just start preparing for MCTS (70-536) exam. And I was going
    > > > through the old threads. I found out that there will be approx 45
    > > > questions and multiple choice or drag and drop questions.

    > > > My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in
    > > > order answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all
    > > > that apply)

    > > > Thanks.

    > > I do believe this will vary so noone can give you a solid number.- Hide quoted text -

    Questions that have only 1 correct answer will have radio buttons and
    questions with more than 1 answers will have tickboxes.
    If you take the practice tests on the cd along with the book it'll be
    clear to you. Its a mix of both.

    gravz84, Apr 11, 2008
  6. -AS

    november9 Guest

    As one of the other posters has mentioned there are the familiar radio
    buttons and checkboxes for single answer and multiple answer questions
    respectively. From what I can remember if it is a multiple answer question
    it will let you know in the "Please choose x..." kind of text and if you try
    to progress through the exam without having enough answers checked it will
    notify you, also if you attempt to select one checkbox too many it will also
    alert you.

    november9, Apr 13, 2008