    and 70-272 respectively?

    Thanks,
    ra
    ra, Dec 12, 2005

  2. ra

    sarath Guest

    Before post the questions why you didn’t search previous posts. Therefore,
    you can find answer easily if you did it before. By the way I will answer
    your questions in brief. Available time for the exam and questions as follows.

    271- 155 minutes and 61 questions
    272- 125 minutes and 50 questions
    Full clinic you have 15 hours.

    Hops this help out for you. I don’t think these time schedule or no of
    questions going to change them. However, not sure that part. I cannot predict
    it.

    Sarath
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Dec 12, 2005

  3. ra

    T-Bone Guest

    <sarath> wrote
    > Before post the questions why you didn't search previous posts. Therefore,
    > you can find answer easily if you did it before. By the way I will answer
    > your questions in brief.

    Well, that will certainly stop him from posting before asking next time,
    won't it?

    BTW: Here is a good link to send people to if they are asking beginner's
    questions:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/default.asp

    > Available time for the exam and questions as follows.

    I snipped your answer due to the fact that it is wrong. The exams are
    adaptive and the number of questions will vary based on the difficulty of
    the question asked. The answers you posted about the time allowed are
    usually right, but the time allowed does vary depending on what language you
    take the exam in. Anyway, the number of questions is not really relevant. If
    you know the material you will pass.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 12, 2005
  4. ra

    sarath Guest

    I didn’t mention that. I think ra knows what I mean. Because he is not MCNGP

    Sarath

    sarath, Dec 12, 2005
  5. ra

    T-Bone Guest

    <sarath> wrote
    >I didn't mention that. I think ra knows what I mean.

    He knows what you said is wrong? Well, I suppose Ra would be omniscient,
    being an Egyptian god and all.

    > Because he is not MCNGP

    Yes well I suppose that if he is not MCNGP he might believe that you are
    actually telling him something factually correct. On the other hand MCNGPs,
    being the cynical bastards that we are, tend to suspect someone naive enough
    to not see the vain struggle in answering newb questions might not actually
    have their facts straight.

    Bottom line, we're on the same page, we're just holding the book
    differently. You are trying to show him where to find the answers so he can
    answer future questions. I want to make sure you are giving the correct
    answers so Ra and other newbs who bother to read previous posts won't come
    back with the same question. Its the old adage about teaching a man to fish.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 12, 2005
  6. ra

    Taylor Guest

    Tboner wrote:

    <sarath> wrote

    > I didn't mention that. I think ra knows what I mean.

    >> He knows what you said is wrong? Well, I suppose Ra would be omniscient,
    >> being an Egyptian god and all.

    I thought you meant Ra the band from the 70's....

    Either way....Sarath, every test is different and it's pointless to
    even suggest that you've just given him the correct time or questions
    that are on the test since Microsoft could have changed the test since
    you took it last.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Taylor, Dec 13, 2005
  7. ra

    ra Guest

    Thanks all. Either correct or not, you all gave me good ideas about what I
    was asking. As you guessed I'm not a MCNGP and I'm still a newbie here.
    Thanks for educating me :)

    ra
    ra, Dec 13, 2005