    =:)

    thanks guyz..

    Neel.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlbC4=?=, May 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlbC4=?=

    Egghead Guest

    "Neel." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > 1) Well, during the exam, (i believe it'll be computer based), can you go
    > back to previous or let's say a selected quetions at the end if you have

    more
    > time?

    ya, u can mark Qs and go back later.
    > 2) Does it really matter wht score you get if you get more than 700 (thtz
    > the passing score rite??)

    As long as you pass, no one really care :)
    > 3) Do we no the results rite away??

    ya, right away
    Go to do the M$ skills assessment @ M$ website, get more idea
    > plz tell me ne lat min preparations/exams... i'm takin my Exam 70-315

    tom!!

    Egghead, May 27, 2005

  3. Thanks for the prompt reply, I really appreciated it. =:)

    Neel.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlbA==?=, May 27, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlbC4=?=

    Saga Guest

    A friend once asked me:

    "What do you call the medical student that was last in his class?"

    Answer: A doctor <g>

    Saga

    Saga, May 27, 2005