    find if the file must be in a certain format. Also, how does one
    delete the file from Youtube later on?

    TIA
    ., Sep 9, 2010

  2. .

    . Guest

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:02:42 -0500, . wrote:

    >The directions are simple for uploading to Youtube, but nowhere did I
    >find if the file must be in a certain format. Also, how does one
    >delete the file from Youtube later on?
    >
    >TIA

    Well, I found the answer to my first question regarding formats that
    are acceptable:

    Here's the list of some well-known formats which YouTube supports:

    * WebM files (Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codec)
    * .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - (typically supporting h264 and
    mpeg4 video codecs and AAC audio codec)
    * .AVI (Many cameras output this format - typically the video
    codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM)
    * .MPEGPS (Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio)
    * .WMV
    * .FLV (Adobe - FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)

    Now - is there anyway to delete a video that one has uploaded to
    Youtube?
    ., Sep 9, 2010

  3. .

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:02:42 -0500, . wrote:

    > The directions are simple for uploading to Youtube, but nowhere did I
    > find if the file must be in a certain format. Also, how does one
    > delete the file from Youtube later on?
    >
    > TIA

    Sheesh. A simple google search provides the answer.
    Login to your account and click on "my account".
    richard, Sep 9, 2010
  4. .

    Tony Guest

    Youtube has plenty of storage space, you won't have to worry about
    deleting files.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 9, 2010
  5. .

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 03:59:01 -0400, Tony wrote:

    > Youtube has plenty of storage space, you won't have to worry about
    > deleting files.
    >
    > . wrote:
    >
    >> The directions are simple for uploading to Youtube, but nowhere did I
    >> find if the file must be in a certain format. Also, how does one
    >> delete the file from Youtube later on?
    >>
    >> TIA

    Yeah and then they're not really deleted. Just moved out of your account to
    another folder.
    richard, Sep 9, 2010
  6. .

    Tony Guest

    That's how it works more files means more selection.

    Tony, Sep 9, 2010
  7. .

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 09/09/2010 02:13, . wrote:
    > On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:02:42 -0500, . wrote:
    >
    >> The directions are simple for uploading to Youtube, but nowhere did I
    >> find if the file must be in a certain format. Also, how does one
    >> delete the file from Youtube later on?
    >>
    >> TIA

    > Well, I found the answer to my first question regarding formats that
    > are acceptable:
    >
    > Here's the list of some well-known formats which YouTube supports:
    >
    > * WebM files (Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codec)
    > * .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - (typically supporting h264 and
    > mpeg4 video codecs and AAC audio codec)
    > * .AVI (Many cameras output this format - typically the video
    > codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM)
    > * .MPEGPS (Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio)
    > * .WMV
    > * .FLV (Adobe - FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio)
    >
    > Now - is there anyway to delete a video that one has uploaded to
    > Youtube?

    Simple. You go to YouTube's Help link and type Remove Video in the
    search box.

    Who'd have thought it eh?
    Desk Rabbit, Sep 9, 2010