    Thx for your advise
    Regards,
    Norton

    norton, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Hi Norton,

    Yes you can mix languages for the MCAD/MCSD certifications.

    As to whether it's "better" you will have to define "better." Will it help
    you learn more technology? Will it help you get a better job in your city or
    a promotion from your current employer? Will it impress your female friends?
    :)

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Norton

    Norton Guest

    Hi Cindy,

    Thx for your advise! As many employer here prefer ppl to know more
    programming language than focus on a specific language. so i am planning to
    test with mixed languages...

    Regards,
    Norton

    Norton, Oct 4, 2004
  4. V.

    V. Guest

    The whole point of .NET is that it doesn't matter in
    which language you develop. (as long as it is one of the
    supported languages off course)

    V.

    V., Oct 4, 2004