    Robocop : Dark Justice
    Robocop : Meltdown

    Any help is appreciated!

    Grayfox, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Grayfox

    jayembee Guest

    "Grayfox" <> wrote:

    > I was browsing through the Robocop dvds on www.dvdempire.com
    > and saw a couple of titles I did not know existed. Anyone
    > here know what these are?
    >
    > Robocop : Dark Justice
    > Robocop : Meltdown

    There was a TV mini-series called ROBOCOP: PRIME DIRECTIVES
    (http://epguides.com/RobocopPrimeDirectives/) a couple of
    years back. It consisted of four two-hour episodes, which
    told an overall story, but each could kinda sorta stand on
    its own. The titles you're asking about are the first two
    episodes. I believe these are re-edited versions to make
    them a bit more standalone, and to add nudity and such.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jul 12, 2003