    Thanks,

    Mike
    \

    Mike, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Yes, you can use the same card to store photos. Using the Fine setting
    (640x480, 30 frames p sec.), you can record about 6 minutes. Using the
    STANDARD setting ( 15 fps) you can record about 22 minutes. This assume an
    empty card.

    Steve

    Steven Blackwood, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    This is good news. Have you used the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1?
    Which accesories should I buy?

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1 iis a 5.1 megapixel camera.
    How large an image can I print with good resolution?

    Mike, Sep 13, 2004
  5. I actually have no accessories. I bought it has a p&s backup for my Canon
    Drebel.
    Steve

    Steven Blackwood, Sep 13, 2004
  6. A difficult question to answer. Because the sensor is so small, the images
    are quite noisy at ISO 200 or 400. They are better at 100 but not as clean
    as a DSLR or even the Sony 717 which has the same resolution but a larger
    sensor.
    Thus, the larger the print, the more interpolation of noisy pixels. I would
    say that 8 x10 would be around the largest that you should expect to look
    really good. BUT, when think about it, that;s pretty good.
    Steve

    Steven Blackwood, Sep 13, 2004
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest