    stay there the next time you open the browser. Can you do this
    without going to tools-options-use current pages?

    Thanks

    Mr. Barnes, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Mr. Barnes wrote:
    > Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
    > stay there the next time you open the browser. Can you do this
    > without going to tools-options-use current pages?
    >
    > Thanks

    What version of Firefox?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Mr. Barnes

    Neon Knight Guest

    Mr. Barnes <> wrote in

    > Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
    > stay there the next time you open the browser.

    There is a session manager extension, although it hasn't been updated
    yet for Firefox 2.0. It should work with 1.5.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2324/previews/

    Neon Knight, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Neon Knight wrote:
    > Mr. Barnes <> wrote in
    >
    >> Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
    >> stay there the next time you open the browser.

    > There is a session manager extension, although it hasn't been updated
    > yet for Firefox 2.0. It should work with 1.5.
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2324/previews/

    The reason for my question! ;)

    Session Manager is part of Tab Mix Plus, which has a developer version
    compatible with 2.0, RC2.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 17, 2006
  5. Mr. Barnes

    Neon Knight Guest

    Neon Knight <> wrote in

    > There is a session manager extension, although it hasn't been updated
    > yet for Firefox 2.0.

    Just found out that the author of this extension has no plans to
    continue development. Hopefully, someone else will.

    Neon Knight, Oct 17, 2006
  6. Mr. Barnes

    Neon Knight Guest

    Leonidas Jones <> wrote in

    > Session Manager is part of Tab Mix Plus, which has a developer
    > version compatible with 2.0, RC2.

    Actually, it looks like FF 2.0 RC3 can do this without an extension. Go
    to tools, options, main, startup. When firefox starts: you can choose
    the option - show my windows and tabs from last time.

    Neon Knight, Oct 17, 2006