    Does anybody know where I shall set to make OE not delete my email directly?
    Thanks.

    --

    Wonder, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Wonder

    anthonyberet Guest

    Wonder wrote:
    > Hi, there
    >
    > I'm using OE 6 on my WinXP Home box to manage my email account on
    > IMAP mail server, but it's weird that every time I "delete" email
    > from OE, it doesn't mark it, but delete it directly. While, on
    > another machine, managing the same email account with OE 6, it can
    > mark the email if I press the "Delete" key, and then I can "purge" it
    > or "undelete" it.
    >
    > Does anybody know where I shall set to make OE not delete my email
    > directly? Thanks.

    Have you tried tools>options>maintenance tab?
    There is an option there to purge the folders on exit, maybe setting this
    will stop it purging right away.
    --
    You can't email me at the moment.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:

    anthonyberet, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Wonder

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In my OE5 there is a "Deleted Items" folder under Local Folders. All
    deleted items stay in this folder until cleaned out.

    Juan Pérez, Jan 2, 2004