    "/RME/Administration/Administer Trap Generator" ?

    Thanks

    Udo

    Udo Konstantin, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Udo,
    good morning. I think the RTSSERVER (tcp/2059) is generally associated
    with BMC, it is used for the BMC Messaging Service. It might have been
    added before the CiscoWorks installation and included in your
    environment.
    The Administer Trap Generator is used to convert some or all change
    notifications into SNMP v1 traps and send them to a destination you
    configure.
    Regards,
    Daniel
    www.CherryFive.com