Questionaire for Certification Students

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Craig Zacker, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Craig Zacker

    Craig Zacker Guest

    Hi, folks,
    I would appreciate it anyone who is currently the holder of or is
    pursuing a certification in Information Technologies could give me a
    few minutes of their time to answer the following questions. I'm
    trying to determine if there is a market for a new type of training
    product. I can't offer you anything in return but my undying
    gratitude. Please reply to the newsgroup or send replies to
    . Thanks.
    =cz

    1. How long have you been working with computers?

    2. What operating systems have you worked with?

    3. What operating system do you feel you know best?

    4. What certifications do you currently hold?

    5. What certifications are you currently working on?

    6. Assuming that the hardware requirements were reasonable, would you
    be interested in an inexpensive, self-taught course that provides
    hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix or Linux, and
    NetWare?

    Craig Zacker, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Craig Zacker wrote:
    > Hi, folks,

    Hi again!

    > I would appreciate it anyone who is currently the holder of or is
    > pursuing a certification in Information Technologies could give me a
    > few minutes of their time to answer the following questions. I'm
    > trying to determine if there is a market for a new type of training
    > product. I can't offer you anything in return but my undying
    > gratitude. Please reply to the newsgroup or send replies to
    > . Thanks.

    Oh boy! Another survey! Welcomes again!

    > =cz

    Yes again.

    > 1. How long have you been working with computers?

    Well, I wouldn't exactly call it working, but there's been computers around
    me since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.

    > 2. What operating systems have you worked with?

    TRS-DOS

    > 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?

    Brain Surgery 2004

    > 4. What certifications do you currently hold?

    MCNGP. What else is there?

    > 5. What certifications are you currently working on?

    CISH (Certified Indoor Sheep Herder)

    > 6. Assuming that the hardware requirements were reasonable, would you
    > be interested in an inexpensive, self-taught course that provides
    > hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix or Linux, and
    > NetWare?

    No. Why would anyone be interested in anything like that?

    --
    Fris "furrfu" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    Craig Zacker <> wrote:
    } Hi, folks,

    Hi Craig...

    I would bet that most of the people who read this won't recognize your
    name. That, combined with the fact that you are asking for free assistance
    in two threads crosposted to a large number of groups, virtually
    guarantees that you are going to get a poor reception.

    You might do better to at least introduce yourself, and perhaps provide
    some incentive for people to help you. I would also recommend trimming
    the newsgroups list down substantially.

    peace,

    -*-
    Charles M. Kozierok (mailto:)
    Author, The TCP/IP Guide - <http://www.TCPIPGuide.com>
    A comprehensive, comprehensible guide to TCP/IP protocols and technologies...

    Charles M. Kozierok, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Craig Zacker

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Fris "furrfu" bee® MCNGP #13

    Love the ROT13, eh, Fris?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> Fris "furrfu" bee® MCNGP #13

    > Love the ROT13, eh, Fris?

    Well, I didn't call him an nff shpxre!

    --
    Fris "EBG-13 sbe n frxevg zrffntr!" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004
  6. >> 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?

    >Brain Surgery 2004

    SP 3a

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
  7. 1. 5 years (since I was 12 years old)
    2. Windows 98-XP, Red Hat Linux.
    3. Windows 2000
    4. Network+, CCNA
    5. i-Net+, A+, MCSA (in that order)
    6. A product that can offer training as well as hands on each system would
    be pretty awesome. I kinda think you're already beat on that with the use of
    virtual terminals. VMWare is a great piece of software that allows you to
    communicate between virtual terminals. Your product would have to be pretty
    damn unique and require plenty engineering (I assume for hardware). But the
    idea sounds kool.

    "Craig Zacker" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, folks,
    > I would appreciate it anyone who is currently the holder of or is
    > pursuing a certification in Information Technologies could give me a
    > few minutes of their time to answer the following questions. I'm
    > trying to determine if there is a market for a new type of training
    > product. I can't offer you anything in return but my undying
    > gratitude. Please reply to the newsgroup or send replies to
    > . Thanks.
    > =cz
    >
    > 1. How long have you been working with computers?
    >
    > 2. What operating systems have you worked with?
    >
    > 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?
    >
    > 4. What certifications do you currently hold?
    >
    > 5. What certifications are you currently working on?
    >
    > 6. Assuming that the hardware requirements were reasonable, would you
    > be interested in an inexpensive, self-taught course that provides
    > hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix or Linux, and
    > NetWare?

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =---

    Kristopher Francisco, Feb 2, 2004
  8. Craig Zacker

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Feb 2, 2004