Questionaire for Certification Instructors

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Craig Zacker, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Craig Zacker

    Craig Zacker Guest

    Hi, folks,
    I would appreciate it anyone who is currently an instructor teaching
    courses in Information Technologies could give me a few minutes of
    their time to answer the following questions. I'm trying to determine
    if there is a market for a new type of training product. I can't offer
    you anything in return but my undying gratitude. Please reply to the
    newsgroup or send replies to . Thanks.
    =cz

    1. What classes do you teach?

    2. How many students are there in an average class?

    3. How much RAM does a typical classroom workstation have in your
    school?

    4. How much disk space does a typical classroom workstation have in
    your school?

    5. Would a course that requires workstations with one gigabyte of RAM
    be out of the question in your school? How about 512 megabytes?

    6. What percentage of the students in your classes have any hands-on
    experience at all with the server versions of Microsoft Windows
    (Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server)?

    7. What percentage of the students in your classes have any hands-on
    experience at all with Unix or Linux?

    8. What percentage of the students in your classes have any hands-on
    experience at all with Novell NetWare?

    9. Would students in your school be interested in a course that
    provides hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix/Linux,
    and NetWare?

    Craig Zacker, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Craig Zacker wrote:
    > Hi, folks,

    Hi!

    > I would appreciate it anyone who is currently an instructor teaching
    > courses in Information Technologies could give me a few minutes of
    > their time to answer the following questions. I'm trying to determine
    > if there is a market for a new type of training product. I can't offer
    > you anything in return but my undying gratitude. Please reply to the
    > newsgroup or send replies to . Thanks.

    Welcomes!

    > =cz

    Yes

    > 1. What classes do you teach?

    Indoor Sheep Herding 101 and 102

    > 2. How many students are there in an average class?

    As many as I can get!

    > 3. How much RAM does a typical classroom workstation have in your
    > school?

    No rams, only ewes.

    > 4. How much disk space does a typical classroom workstation have in
    > your school?

    It's spelled "disc" and yes, we have many, many Frisbees® to throw during
    our classtime.

    > 5. Would a course that requires workstations with one gigabyte of RAM
    > be out of the question in your school? How about 512 megabytes?

    I already told you... no rams, only ewes. one gigabyte of RAM could create
    hundreds of little rams and ewes. I don't need that many.

    > 6. What percentage of the students in your classes have any hands-on
    > experience at all with the server versions of Microsoft Windows
    > (Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server)?

    None, but many have hands-on experience with ewes.

    > 7. What percentage of the students in your classes have any hands-on
    > experience at all with Unix or Linux?

    Is that a breed of sheep?

    > 8. What percentage of the students in your classes have any hands-on
    > experience at all with Novell NetWare?

    We don't need nets to catch the sheep. We just herd them into their pens.

    > 9. Would students in your school be interested in a course that
    > provides hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix/Linux,
    > and NetWare?

    I already teach all that stuff... aren't you listening?

    --
    Fris "Baaaaaaa" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Craig Zacker

    Guest Guest

    1. What classes do you teach? Windows Infrastructure
    (2000/2003), web server, security, exchange, clustering.

    >2. How many students are there in an average class? 2-20>
    >3. How much RAM does a typical classroom workstation

    have in your
    >school? enough to power the software being taught in the

    class

    >4. How much disk space does a typical classroom

    workstation have in
    >your school? at least enough to meet min. req. for

    software being taught

    >5. Would a course that requires workstations with one

    gigabyte of RAM
    >be out of the question in your school? How about 512

    megabytes? no, no

    >6. What percentage of the students in your classes have

    any hands-on
    >experience at all with the server versions of Microsoft

    Windows
    >(Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Server)? hard to

    say, most do, some don't

    >7. What percentage of the students in your classes have

    any hands-on
    >experience at all with Unix or Linux? not a lot.
    >
    >8. What percentage of the students in your classes have

    any hands-on
    >experience at all with Novell NetWare? some. not much

    anymore

    >9. Would students in your school be interested in a

    course that
    >provides hands-on interoperability practice with

    Windows, Unix/Linux,
    >and NetWare? classes already offer that. no interest

    in another

    Guest, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Craig Zacker

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward Netwok+ Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,
    Free Demos are also available.

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for Netwok+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Netwok+ voucher for Only US $150.00

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004