    producer and distributor.

    Can anyone confirm?

    Mike

    MF, Nov 5, 2004

  2. MF

    poorspeller Guest

    MF wrote:
    > I have recently got the impression that toprebates dot com is a
    > spyware producer and distributor.
    >
    > Can anyone confirm?
    >
    > Mike

    That wouldn't supprize me at all. Can't you just see any website that might
    be remotely affiliated with selling would want to know what **your** buying
    habbits are?

    davemeek
    --
    Certified since 2001 and still learning! If you want to, you can check
    out my 'About Me' page on eBay!

    poorspeller, Nov 5, 2004

  3. "MF" <> wrote in message
    >I have recently got the impression that toprebates dot com is a spyware
    > producer and distributor.

    If it's installed on somebody's computer, it's probably a safe bet that it
    is spyware/adware. Anything with "rebates" in its name is usually pretty
    evil. :)

    Patrick Michael, Nov 5, 2004