    Does anyone knows which is the last version of Testking?
    I want to use it to check my knowledge not to cheat.
    Thank you
    q w, Nov 4, 2003

  2. q w

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Does anyone knows which is the last version of Testking?
    > I want to use it to check my knowledge not to cheat.
    > Thank you

    The way to check your knowledge is to take the real exam. Transcenders also
    provide an adequate solution, without giving you the answers (which,
    sometimes, are incorrect) to the test questions themselves. Please do not
    support TestKing or any other dumps in any way, shape, or form. This only
    contributes to their success, which in turn, devalues the A+ (not to mention
    all the others) certification. You don't want all your hard work to be for
    nothing, do you?

    --

    KB

    first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2003

  3. q w

    Kenny Guest

    I used the Sybex A+ Complete Study Guide E-book. Using Acrobat I extracted
    and printed the review questions and answers at the end of each chapter. I
    studied each chapter, tried the questions and any I wasn't sure of was able
    to go back and re-read that part. I found this very helpful and do not
    consider it cheating in any way.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 4, 2003
  4. q w

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I used the Sybex A+ Complete Study Guide E-book. Using Acrobat I
    extracted
    > and printed the review questions and answers at the end of each chapter.

    > studied each chapter, tried the questions and any I wasn't sure of was

    able
    > to go back and re-read that part. I found this very helpful and do not
    > consider it cheating in any way.

    While I'm not sure of the legal ramifications (can you just copy a book into
    digital format? Or only if you don't sell it?), this is surely not cheating
    for the exam. Sybex is a well respected test prep publisher, and they do not
    publish exact exam questions. If there are any, it is purely coincedental.
    Companies like TestKing pay people to take the test and then "dump" their
    brain onto paper...that is, they pay people to remember the exam questions
    verbatim. People then buy these, and "study", but they're not learning
    anything. They're just learning "A,B,C,or D", not why the appropriate answer
    is appropriate. There is a differnce between study guides (Sybex,
    Transcenders) and Braindumps (TestKing being the most obvious offender).

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2003