Question

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by discostu, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. discostu

    discostu Guest

    It depends. In my job it has not helped any just yet in
    the way of income. Going thru the training, studying, and
    working with the products to be able to take and pass the
    tests have vastly increased my knowledge and skills. So
    yes it is worth it.
    discostu, Aug 26, 2003

  2. discostu

    Lady Guest

    It's worth it. And it's starting to catch on in the workforce. I've seen
    several jobs lately asking for either the MCSE or the MCSA.

    Lady, Aug 26, 2003