    pay for my ticket to go to japan and help me learn more about computers to
    work for them.

    if anyone has info please help me.

    *&!, Aug 20, 2006

  2. www.google.com

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 21, 2006

  3. *&!

    *&! Guest

    lol thanx for replying but what excactly am i looking for, remember that i
    only received a short amount of info so im clueless for what to look for.

    *&!, Aug 21, 2006
  4. *&!

    *&! Guest

    lol thanx for replying but what am i exactly looking for? remember, i only
    received a small amount of info on the subject.

    *&!, Aug 21, 2006
  5. > the microsoft number only works with software (atleast thats what she told
    > me)

    I have no idea what that means.

    I would call Microsoft Corporate and ask for the Human Resources Department.
    If there is such a program I would think that they would know about it.

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 22, 2006
  6. <*&!<STARTUP> wrote in message
    > this might not be in the correct forum but i couldn't find anything close
    > the
    > microsoft number only works with software (atleast thats what she told me)
    >
    > i am 15 years old and i know a decent amount of computer knowledge and i
    > also can do various things with the computer. i want to start out
    > high-school
    > in japan and i want to learn japanese and start a computer career in
    > tokyo.
    >
    > I heard that microsoft (can't find the right word) sorta spnsors or gives
    > scholarships or something i don't know what exactly it is, but basicly
    > they
    > pay for my ticket to go to japan and help me learn more about computers to
    > work for them.
    >
    > if anyone has info please help me.

    I haven't heard of that, butthat doesn't mean it doesn't exist; this is a
    big place. :)

    I do know we have a great intern program for high school and college kids
    and that may be what you are talking about, but don't think so. If you go to
    www.microsoft.com and search for internships, you can find information on
    that. If that isn't what you are looking for, post back up here and I'll do
    some asking.
    --
    Andy Ruth
    Program Manager for the Microsoft Certified Architect program

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Aug 22, 2006
  7. *&!

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?KiYhPFNUQVJUVVA+KkAk?= <>
    wrote in news::

    > lol thanx for replying but what excactly am i looking for, remember
    > that i only received a short amount of info so im clueless for what to
    > look for.

    I've not heard of that, but I don't doubt its there. You could call MS and
    ask, or you could maybe post in a higher tier certification usegroup and
    get a different response.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Aug 22, 2006
  8. *&!

    *&! Guest

    thats not quite what im looking for but its worth taking it for concideration.
    if you can e-mail me at if you find some information
    about what i said earlier

    *&!, Aug 23, 2006