    and communication management and planning to take mcdst
    certification to get a part time job if its possible w/
    that certification while still in college... thanks...

    john, Aug 17, 2004

  2. john

    Stephanie Guest

    I am currently a double major in Finance and French.
    I have been in IT for 10 years in different capacities.
    Because I was not making IT a career I started with a lot
    of consulting companies that kept me employed for the
    first 6 years. ARC, Digital Staffing, RHI Consulting.
    Try some of these in your area.
    Start off with maybe a help desk position. I was able to
    get that type of position without a MCDST.
    Good luck

    interested
    >hiring u if u only have a mcdst certification.. no
    >a.a/b.a degree... im taking my b.a. degree now in

    network

    Stephanie, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Get all the education you can. It can only help.

    --
    Shelby Meyer
    MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

    Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\), Aug 21, 2004