    --

    Regards,
    Fraser Dickson [MCP]

    Fraser Dickson, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Fraser Dickson

    Robert Guest

    When it comes to the first exam 70-271 I would say that
    your knowledge of Windows XP should be enough. I passed
    that test without any problem just using my XP
    experience. However I was not so lucky today with 70-
    272. I have taken the MOC course for this exam and it
    really did not cover a big portion of the test. There
    were a lot of question on both the XP and 2003 office
    applications which I was not as prepared as I thought I
    was. I am in the process of reading the Windows Office
    2003 Inside Out, and the Exam Cram book again. Not to
    mention the Office 2003 resource kit. I am going to take
    it again on the 16th. Will be better prepared this time.

    route for my MCSE),
    >however I noticed this MCDST exam.
    >
    >As there aren't really any books out covering the course

    yet, can I safely
    >assume that my knowledge from my XP exam should cover

    this certification?

    Robert, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Fraser Dickson

    Neil Guest

    "Fraser Dickson" <faz_dickson@(removethis)hotmail.com> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've already passed to 70-270 XP Exam (and 70-215 on route for my
    > MCSE), however I noticed this MCDST exam.
    >
    > As there aren't really any books out covering the course yet, can I
    > safely assume that my knowledge from my XP exam should cover this
    > certification?
    >
    > Any thoughts appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers, Fras

    http://www.msmeasureup.com/test/home.asp#6

    has an assesment test you can try out....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004