    difficult than the first one?
    3.) Do i need to apply the 2nd slot form in this web page again when i take
    the next?
    Joe, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Joe

    EggHead Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear all,
    > 1.) When i will receive the mail for mcp id, and when will i receive the
    > mcp
    > and 70-305 certification, since i'm just passed my first exam at last
    > Friday,
    > but nothing reply till now?

    Do you mean the welcome kits?
    If yes, it takes around 4weeks.
    > 2.) And i am going to have 70-316 next week, would the second exam will
    > more
    > difficult than the first one?

    I took 70-316 and 70-306, and I found out they are around the same.
    > 3.) Do i need to apply the 2nd slot form in this web page again when i
    > take
    > the next?

    I don't know, but I just write down the code from the first one and apply it
    to all. I think it does not matter since M$ does not ask any info regarding
    your exam #.
    Egghead
    EggHead, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Joe

    Sudar Guest

    You don't need to register for Second shot offer one more time. You can
    use the same code itself

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD
    Sudar, Aug 5, 2005