    thank you all
    With my best wishes
    hussein
    huss, Jan 18, 2008

  2. huss

    Chris Lobban Guest

    I think he means that he failed to pass it. Or in other words, he failed
    it. ;-)

    Hussein,
    My advice would be, assuming you have Windows XP installed on your
    computer, spend some time playing with it, exploring all the features
    that you've read about in your books, and getting intimately familiar
    with how everything works. Nothing beats practice, practice, practice.

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Jan 18, 2008

  3. huss

    huss Guest

    On Jan 19, 5:19 am, "Adamu Garba" <> wrote:
    > Salam Hussain,
    >
    > You said fail pass???? what do you mean?
    >
    > Adamu Garba
    > MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.
    >
    > "huss" <> wrote in message

    > > Hi
    > > My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
    > > it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
    > > the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
    > > xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
    > > and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
    > > thank you all
    > > With my best wishes
    > > hussein- Hide quoted text -

    hi
    thanks for quick response
    huss, Jan 18, 2008
  4. huss

    huss Guest

    On Jan 19, 5:19 am, "Adamu Garba" <> wrote:
    > Salam Hussain,
    >
    > You said fail pass???? what do you mean?
    >
    > Adamu Garba
    > MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.
    >
    > "huss" <> wrote in message

    > > Hi
    > > My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
    > > it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
    > > the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
    > > xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
    > > and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
    > > thank you all
    > > With my best wishes
    > > hussein- Hide quoted text -

    hi
    thanks for quick response i will take your advice sinserely
    huss, Jan 18, 2008
  5. huss

    huss Guest

    On Jan 18, 5:49 pm, Chris Lobban <>
    wrote:
    > I think he means that he failed to pass it. Or in other words, he failed
    > it. ;-)
    >
    > Hussein,
    > My advice would be, assuming you have Windows XP installed on your
    > computer, spend some time playing with it, exploring all the features
    > that you've read about in your books, and getting intimately familiar
    > with how everything works. Nothing beats practice, practice, practice.
    >
    > Chris
    >

    > Adamu Garba wrote:
    > > Salam Hussain,

    > > You said fail pass???? what do you mean?

    > > Adamu Garba
    > > MCSE, MCSA, MCTS.

    > > "huss" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi
    > >> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
    > >> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
    > >> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
    > >> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
    > >> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
    > >> thank you all
    > >> With my best wishes
    > >> hussein- Hide quoted text -

    hi
    thank you for your quick response i will do my best
    huss, Jan 18, 2008
  6. huss

    Adamu Garba Guest

    Adamu Garba, Jan 19, 2008
  7. huss

    Adamu Garba Guest

    Hussain,

    I backed chris on practice issue. but you should download alot of practice
    demo from microsoft to access your readiness for the exams. dont be
    discouraged, go for your dream you will make it. all people that sat and
    pass are not morethan ordinary individuals like you, the only secret they
    have is enough practice and understanding of windows operational
    architechture.

    Keep on keeping on man

    Adamu Garba
    MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    Adamu Garba, Jan 19, 2008
  8. huss

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    Also user the Measure Up software that comes with the book. It is a good way
    to see how questions are being asked by Microsoft.

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 19, 2008
  9. huss

    huss Guest

    On Jan 19, 12:35 pm, "Jaco Niemand" <>
    wrote:
    > Also user the Measure Up software that comes with the book. It is a good way
    > to see how questions are being asked by Microsoft.
    >
    > "Adamu Garba" <> wrote in message

    > > Hussain,

    > > I backed chris on practice issue. but you should download alot of practice
    > > demo from microsoft to access your readiness for the exams. dont be
    > > discouraged, go for your dream you will make it. all people that sat and
    > > pass are not morethan ordinary individuals like you, the only secret they
    > > have is enough practice and understanding of windows operational
    > > architechture.

    > > Keep on keeping on man

    > > Adamu Garba
    > > MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    > > "huss" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi
    > >> My name is hussein from iraq i did the exam 70-270 but i failed pass
    > >> it any ideas or tips for me i will be very grateful for you all i have
    > >> the following books the microsoft mcse training kit microsoft windows
    > >> xp professional and i have downloaded the resource kit in the technet
    > >> and i downloaded some tips from help and support from microsoft and
    > >> thank you all
    > >> With my best wishes
    > >> hussein- Hide quoted text -

    Hi
    thank you for your tips and again i thank all who entered this post
    huss, Jan 20, 2008