question

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper. will i
    be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper
    =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=, Jul 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

    lowdes Guest

    Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper

    Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
    fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
    subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
    usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
    polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way of
    imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of these
    kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods and
    hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable fiber
    materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be used.

    lowdes, Jul 19, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "shruti" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper. will
    > be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

    If you can somehow manage to give someone a 70-270 paper, I, for one, will
    recognize you as an MCP.
    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

    RomoR Guest

    Shruti why dont you spend some time in www.microsoft.com, its a very good
    site for all your *question*.

    RomoR, Jul 19, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

    Scott Guest

    lowdes wrote:
    > Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper
    >
    > Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
    > fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
    > subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
    > usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
    > polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way of
    > imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of these
    > kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods and
    > hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable fiber
    > materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be used.

    Wow!!...you know your stuff. You must be paper certified.
    Scott, Jul 19, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    > Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper
    >
    > Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
    > fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
    > subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
    > usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
    > polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way of
    > imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of these
    > kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods and
    > hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable fiber
    > materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be used.
    >
    > "shruti" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper.
    >> will i
    >> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

    I was wondering what that smell was. Who let him back in here?
    CBIC, Jul 19, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper
    >>
    >> Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
    >> fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
    >> subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
    >> usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
    >> polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way
    >> of imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of
    >> these kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods
    >> and hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable
    >> fiber materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be
    >> used.
    >>
    >> "shruti" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper.
    >>> will i
    >>> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

    > I was wondering what that smell was. Who let him back in here?

    Oh, is that what that is. I thought somebody burned
    some microwave popcorn or let a wet sheep in here.
    Lnkwizard2, Jul 19, 2007