  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Who is the most hated MCNGP tosser?
    Simpson, Feb 5, 2005

  2. Answer

    Me!

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..
    "Simpson" <> wrote in message
    news:095a01c50b16$4edb2d20$...
    > Who is the most hated MCNGP tosser?
    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 5, 2005

  3. Simpson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 5, 2005
  4. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Simpson" <> say in news:095a01c50b16$4edb2d20
    $:

    > Who is the most hated MCNGP tosser?

    oh, oh, pick me!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com and help "Bart" get over it
    Neil, Feb 5, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    Re: Answer

    did you hear "The Rev \(MCT\)" <> say in

    > Me!

    NO, ME!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Feb 5, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 5, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Guest Guest

    Consultant.

    I notice he's not been posting for a while, so maybe he got
    the message.

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005
  8. well, I'm not there yet but I'm working on it. Someday, someday.
    --
    MCNGP #38
    Link to the product removed to confuse the N00bs
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 7, 2005
  9. wrote:
    > Consultant.
    >
    > I notice he's not been posting for a while, so maybe he got
    > the message.

    Consultant is in jail. He blew up the testking headquarters and then climbed
    a tower with a high powered rifle and picked off 25 bra@indumpers before the
    SWAT team wounded him.
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 7, 2005
  10. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CrushesBeforeItCuts" <> say in

    > Consultant is in jail. He blew up the testking headquarters and then
    > climbed a tower with a high powered rifle and picked off 25
    > bra@indumpers before the SWAT team wounded him.

    and the legend grows...

    FREE CONSULTANT! FREE CONSULTANT! FREE CONSULTANT! FREE CONSULTANT!

    (hehehehe, like there's such a thing as a free consultant)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - I may have my faults, but being wrong isn't one of them.
    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Consultant Guest

    that is a matter of opinion