    who one may not want them to
    see?

    Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts, Jun 10, 2007

  2. Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts Guest

    Ben Mitts wrote:

    > Other than garbelling ones E=Mail
    > is there any way to hide an E-Mail
    > so it cant be seen by the those
    > who one may not want them to
    > see?
    >
    > Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Ben Mitts

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ben Mitts wrote:

    >> Other than garbelling ones E=Mail
    >> is there any way to hide an E-Mail
    >> so it cant be seen by the those
    >> who one may not want them to
    >> see?
    >>
    >> Ben Mitts

    1. Use password protected Windows user accounts
    2. Use separate Mozilla profiles
    3. Encrypt your Mozilla profile and password protect it
    4. Store your profile in a non-standard place, such as a USB flash
    drive, and put the drive in your pocket when you're not using the PC
    5. Put the kids out for adoption and/or get a divorce?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jun 11, 2007
  4. Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Ben Mitts wrote:
    >
    >> Ben Mitts wrote:
    >>

    >>> Other than garbelling ones E=Mail
    >>> is there any way to hide an E-Mail
    >>> so it cant be seen by the those
    >>> who one may not want them to
    >>> see?
    >>>
    >>> Ben Mitts
    >>>

    > 1. Use password protected Windows user accounts
    > 2. Use separate Mozilla profiles
    > 3. Encrypt your Mozilla profile and password protect it
    > 4. Store your profile in a non-standard place, such as a USB flash
    > drive, and put the drive in your pocket when you're not using the PC
    > 5. Put the kids out for adoption and/or get a divorce?

    Thank you for responding
    much appreciated

    However I blew my question
    horribly.

    It should have read:

    Can one keep an E-Mail recipient
    from seeing the senders E-Mail?

    --
    Peace!

    Sincerely,
    Ben mitts :)

    2) preach the word; be ready in season and out of season;
    reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
    (3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound
    doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will
    accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their
    own desires, (4) and will turn away their ears from the truth
    and will turn aside to myths.(2 Tim 4:2-4)

    From The Word of God: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in
    the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that
    whoever believes may in Him have eternal life." Therefore we
    may, as many will to do so: "But as many as received Him, to
    them He gave the right to become children of God, even to
    those who believe in His name," (John 1:12)

    Ben Mitts, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Ben Mitts

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ben Mitts wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Ben Mitts wrote:

    >> 1. Use password protected Windows user accounts
    >> 2. Use separate Mozilla profiles
    >> 3. Encrypt your Mozilla profile and password protect it
    >> 4. Store your profile in a non-standard place, such as a USB flash
    >> drive, and put the drive in your pocket when you're not using the PC
    >> 5. Put the kids out for adoption and/or get a divorce?
    >>

    > Thank you for responding
    > much appreciated
    >
    > However I blew my question
    > horribly.
    >
    > It should have read:
    >
    > Can one keep an E-Mail recipient
    > from seeing the senders E-Mail?

    If you send me an email I will be able to see your email address.

    If you send an email to me and four others listed as "To:" everyone will
    see all the addresses.

    To prevent the five recipients from seeing each others' addresses,
    address them as "Bcc:" when listing them. We will all still see your
    address.

    BTW, I can't imagine any legitimate purpose for wanting to send an email
    to me and prevent me from knowing with whom that message originated.
    Can you please say why you want to do this?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jun 11, 2007
  6. Ben Mitts

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Jun 11, 2007
  7. Ben Mitts

    Ben Mitts Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:

    > Ben Mitts wrote:
    >
    >> Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> 1. Use password protected Windows user accounts
    >>> 2. Use separate Mozilla profiles
    >>> 3. Encrypt your Mozilla profile and password protect it
    >>> 4. Store your profile in a non-standard place, such as a USB flash
    >>> drive, and put the drive in your pocket when you're not using the PC
    >>> 5. Put the kids out for adoption and/or get a divorce?
    >>>

    >> Thank you for responding
    >> much appreciated
    >>
    >> However I blew my question
    >> horribly.
    >>
    >> It should have read:
    >>
    >> Can one keep an E-Mail recipient
    >> from seeing the senders E-Mail?

    > If you send me an email I will be able to see your email address.
    >
    > If you send an email to me and four others listed as "To:" everyone will
    > see all the addresses.
    >
    > To prevent the five recipients from seeing each others' addresses,
    > address them as "Bcc:" when listing them. We will all still see your
    > address.
    >
    > BTW, I can't imagine any legitimate purpose for wanting to send an email
    > to me and prevent me from knowing with whom that message originated. Can
    > you please say why you want to do this?

    I was just thinking one day
    if it could be done! No evil
    reason for wanting to know

    I was being honest.

    Ben mitts :)

    2

    Ben Mitts, Jun 11, 2007
  8. Ben Mitts

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ben Mitts wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> Ben Mitts wrote:

    >>> Thank you for responding
    >>> much appreciated
    >>>
    >>> However I blew my question
    >>> horribly.
    >>>
    >>> It should have read:
    >>>
    >>> Can one keep an E-Mail recipient
    >>> from seeing the senders E-Mail?

    >> If you send me an email I will be able to see your email address.
    >>
    >> If you send an email to me and four others listed as "To:" everyone
    >> will see all the addresses.
    >>
    >> To prevent the five recipients from seeing each others' addresses,
    >> address them as "Bcc:" when listing them. We will all still see your
    >> address.
    >>
    >> BTW, I can't imagine any legitimate purpose for wanting to send an
    >> email to me and prevent me from knowing with whom that message
    >> originated. Can you please say why you want to do this?

    > I was just thinking one day
    > if it could be done! No evil
    > reason for wanting to know
    >
    > I was being honest.

    No problem. I was just curious in case there was a way to achieve what
    your ultimate goal was.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Jun 11, 2007
  9. Ben Mitts

    Quivis Guest

    On 11 jun 2007, Ed Mullen<>, had the following to say to
    the folks in alt.fan.mozilla:

    > signatures should not exceed 6 lines

    Used to be four lines. Inflation, I guess.
    --
    Quivis

    Quivis, Jul 26, 2007
  10. Ben Mitts

    Quivis Guest

    On 11 jun 2007, Ben Mitts<>, had the following to
    say to the folks in alt.fan.mozilla:

    /99% bible crap snipped/
    > (John 1:12)

    Yeah, and then you can tell me the story of little red riding hood
    while you're at it. Same origin: land of fairytales.

    *plonk*

    (but I guess you don't know what that is, either)
    --
    Quivis

    Quivis, Jul 26, 2007