    gonna be recognized in the u.s? because im planning to
    take training outside the u.s and also take the exam
    there..

    me, Oct 10, 2004

  2. No. Yes.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 10, 2004

  3. It would be wrong to think that the world came to a halt
    at the borders of the united states

    Many people would wish this, but these many people
    wishing the end came at the borders entering the united
    states, not leaving it.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Pi=E9rre_M=E9cris?=, Oct 11, 2004
  4. me

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in

    > No. Yes.
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz
    >
    > "me" <> wrote in message
    >> does is matter if u pass an exam outside u.s? is it still
    >> gonna be recognized in the u.s? because im planning to
    >> take training outside the u.s and also take the exam
    >> there..

    Wanye do they ask the questions in reverse order in a land down under?
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Heh :) We're just a little different I suppose, after all, we're coming into
    summer here at the moment.

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 12, 2004
  6. me

    > We're just a little different I suppose

    so then, "yes" is the answer? <VBEG>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 12, 2004
  7. Yeeeeeesss, Noooo, I'm all confused now, blasted MCNGP mongrels! :)

    Wayne

    ps: the answer can only ever be .... 42 :)

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 13, 2004
  8. me

    kpg Guest

    "Wayne McGlinn" <> wrote in message

    > ps: the answer can only ever be .... 42 :)

    or is it???

    http://www.dogsbody.org/news/ultimate65.html

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out completely

    kpg, Oct 13, 2004
  9. me

    Doom Guest

    > Yeeeeeesss, Noooo, I'm all confused now, blasted MCNGP mongrels! :)

    We're here to help! :)

    Doom
    MCNGP #38

    Doom, Oct 13, 2004
  10. me

    > blasted MCNGP mongrels! :)

    it's so great when someone says something nice about you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 13, 2004