  1. RTF

    RTF Guest

    Who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    RTF, Aug 6, 2004

  2. RTF

    Andy Foster Guest

    "RTF" <> wibbled
    >Who is the most hated MCNGP member?
    >.

    Shouldn't you be asking that on iCertify.net?

    Andy Foster, Aug 6, 2004

  3. RTF

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "RTF" <> wrote in news:16ca01c47bf6
    $00287840$:

    > Who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    it comes and goes like the Montana winds.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 7, 2004
  4. >> Who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    >it comes and goes like the Montana winds.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 7, 2004
  5. >>Who is the most hated MCNGP member?
    >>.

    >Shouldn't you be asking that on iCertify.net?

    I expect it's a regular Sunday night poll over there!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 7, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 7, 2004
  7. RTF

    jon Guest

    Hated?

    Nah, that implies they have some significance. I think
    most people recognise them for the childish, pathetic
    little fukwits that they are...

    [cue "amusing" replies]

    jon, Aug 9, 2004
  8. >Nah, that implies they have some significance. I think
    >most people recognise them for the childish, pathetic
    >little fukwits that they are

    that's not what your ma says

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  9. >> Who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    >Well, I'm pretty sure that I'm the most hated MCNGP by dylsexics.

    you are the most evil of them all, well after prajeep - MCNGP, that
    is!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004