  1. derick

    derick Guest

    Hi, my computer keeps restarting what should I do?

    derick, Dec 15, 2003

  2. disable automatic reboot and tell us what windows says in that blue screen

    Andrew Lomakin [MCP - WinXP], Dec 15, 2003

  3. derick

    billyw Guest

    do you have AV instaled.
    have u checked for blaster

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003
  4. derick

    Eoin O'Beara Guest

    On another computer, download the MS Blaster fix tool from the Symantec
    site. Also install the Microsoft fix for this.

    --
    Eoin.

    Eoin O'Beara, Dec 15, 2003
  5. In article <07db01c3c322$bbbfa7f0$>,
    says...
    > Subject: question
    > From: "derick" <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > Hi, my computer keeps restarting what should I do?

    For starters, you could provide more information than "Hi, my computer
    keeps restarting what should I do?"

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Dec 15, 2003
  6. derick

    ada Guest

    By a new computer

    ada, Dec 15, 2003
  7. derick

    no one Guest

    If you don't know from blaster(as long as it's been
    around) then you're too stupid to own one.
    Carefully box it up in all of the original packing and
    take it back where you bought it. >-----Original Message-
    ----

    no one, Dec 16, 2003
  8. derick

    billyw Guest

    plagarist!!!!!

    billyw, Dec 16, 2003
  9. derick

    Hasan Guest

    stop pressing the reset button

    Hasan, Dec 18, 2003
  10. derick

    JaR Guest

    "derick" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, my computer keeps restarting what should I do?

    assemble the following ingredients;

    1 quart of H2O
    2 oz of detergent
    4 oz 151 proof rum

    1.Mix H2O & detergent
    2.Find power suppy vent in rear of computer
    3.Pour mix into vent (Making sure that fan is running for maximum
    dispersion)
    4.After smoke and/or suds diminish, drink rum.

    HTH, HAND
    JaR
    MCNGP#22

    JaR, Dec 18, 2003
  11. In article <#YcWYP$>,
    says...
    > plagarist!!!!!

    Misspeller!

    Laura A. Robinson [MVP], Jan 5, 2004
  12. derick

    JaR Guest

    "Laura A. Robinson [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > says...
    > > plagarist!!!!!
    > >

    > Misspeller!

    Just when I thought this place was getting a little dull....

    Oh, er, hi Laura!

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  13. derick

    Jtyc Guest

    Geekwench?

    I like it.

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  14. derick

    Consultant Guest

    what the ....

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  15. derick

    Jtyc Guest

    > what the ....

    She's just teasing us I'm sure.

    Jtyc, Jan 5, 2004
  16. derick

    JaR Guest

    > Geekwench?

    I originally parsed that as Geekwrench.

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson [MVP] wrote:
    > In article <#YcWYP$>,
    > says...
    >> plagarist!!!!!
    >>

    > Misspeller!

    Hello, Miss Peller! We've missed you!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  18. derick

    billyw Guest

    u think you can just turn up and insult my speeling?
    well i never
    MVP=most volatile plagarist it would seem

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004