    Could someone please tell me exactly how you open a separate or additional
    browser session if you already have one running? Thank you for any advice!
    John

    Uncle Not, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Uncle Not

    Volund Guest

    "Uncle Not" <> wrote in message
    news:VyY5d.269298$mD.46988@attbi_s02...
    > Could someone please tell me exactly how you open a separate or additional
    > browser session if you already have one running? Thank you for any

    advice!
    > John

    Im guessing you want to open multiple browser windows.
    Just click on the icon for your chosen browser. Or 'right click' on a link
    in browser window and chose to 'open link in new window'.
    I use Mozilla Firefox and sometimes wish to run IE for some websites. You
    can have as many browsers/ windows open as you like.

    HTH

    Volund

    ---
    "There is nothing permanent except change." Heraclitus

    Volund, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Uncle Not

    Wizard Guest

    However many popup stoppers interfere with this .....

    Wizard, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Uncle Not

    Chet Guest

    Presuming you are using IE, click on file/new/window.

    Chet, Sep 27, 2004
  5. Wizard, <>, the gooselike, rattlebrained
    canker-blossom, and person who wears tents because no regular clothes will
    fit, remonstrated:

    --
    You bleeding, lecherous, blithering frottage.

    Professor Emeritus Dalton Goodfield-Fazzlenun, Sep 27, 2004
  6. Uncle Not

    Bradley26 Guest

    you can do a control N and get a new window, if that doesnt work, then check
    for popup blockers

    otherwise go to start, programs and just open the internet explorer,
    lowercase thick blue "e"

    assuming you are running Microsoft Windows

    browsers track their own internet use

    Bradley26, Sep 28, 2004