    CHILD PORN. iF ONE HAD SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF THESE WEBSITES, WHY HAVE
    THEY NOT SMASHED THE HARD DRIVE, AND GOT RID OF EVERYTHING ELSE. OR ARE
    THEY JUST STUPID.

    Ann Maitlan, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Ann Maitlan

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    Ann,
    check out this url....

    http://tinyurl.com/ealk

    Might be black on web TV im not sure.

    @webt wrote in message
    news:...
    > I HAVE BEEN READING THIS THING ABOUT THE FLORIDA CREDIT CARD CO.
    > QUESTION IS IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW AND THERE HAVE BEEN MORE BUST FOR
    > CHILD PORN. iF ONE HAD SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF THESE WEBSITES, WHY HAVE
    > THEY NOT SMASHED THE HARD DRIVE, AND GOT RID OF EVERYTHING ELSE. OR ARE
    > THEY JUST STUPID.

    How does the law work? do the cops archive payment records, ip records
    track you
    spend all this time finding hard proof that you broke the law, then goto
    your house with a search warrant
    and find no computer or a new hard drive, and say we got nothing on this guy
    and go home?
    I have the feeling that you get arrested anyways. Or am I wrong? anyone
    beuhler?

    Matt

    Matt Ferrari, Feb 3, 2004