    GG PYNDASKI Guest

    I want to know if you can hack a computer that is on my 4 computer home lan.
    I just want to practice for fun. How would you do this? Thanks.
    GG PYNDASKI, Jan 24, 2004

  2. GG PYNDASKI

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "GG PYNDASKI" <> wrote in
    news:uBnQb.107006$Rc4.758477@attbi_s54:

    > I want to know if you can hack a computer that is on my 4 computer
    > home lan. I just want to practice for fun. How would you do this?
    > Thanks.

    All you have to do is drop the protection of the host based firewall on the
    machine(s) or the NAT router protecting the LAN, if using either, and
    someone will certainly show you how it's done. <g>

    They just might leave the instructions in a file for you! <g>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2004

  3. GG PYNDASKI

    Vince Slevin Guest

    Theres no firewall on it.

    Vince Slevin, Jan 24, 2004
  4. GG PYNDASKI

    Vince Slevin Guest

    Actually its builton so it can't be taken off I think.

    Vince Slevin, Jan 24, 2004