    recommend. I currently am using the mike meyers A + 5th edition

    thanks,

    chris

    Chris Curatolo, Aug 3, 2005

  2. I liked Sybex for CompTia certs.

    Brandon Baker, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Chris Curatolo

    T-Bone Guest

    "Chris Curatolo" <> wrote
    > is there a group like this that talks about other certs like a+ and

    network
    > +.

    Sure is. Use your newsreader to find the groups starting with
    alt.certification. Learn to mung your address first though, lest you get
    419ed to Nigeria and back.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Chris Curatolo

    Briscobar Guest

    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > Learn to mung your address first though, lest you
    > get 419ed to Nigeria and back.

    Did someone call for Ramon?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Aug 3, 2005
  5. i hate to sound so dumb... how do i mung my email address?

    Chris Curatolo, Aug 4, 2005
  6. Jupiter Jones [MVP], Aug 4, 2005