    The Game Guest

    What are the servers that one needs to enter in to receive and send email
    within outlook?

    The Game, Jan 29, 2004

  2. The Game

    DC Guest

    The Game wrote in <71cSb.48$>:
    > What are the servers that one needs to enter in to receive and send email
    > within outlook?

    Contact your ISP and ask them.

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Jan 29, 2004

  3. The Game

    Paul - xxx Guest

    The Game posted ...

    > What are the servers that one needs to enter in to receive and send
    > email within outlook?

    Depends who you have an account with. At a quick look I'd say that's
    Verizon .. so try their website and help pages maybe .. ;)

    http://www22.verizon.com/CustomerSupport/online_help/

    --
    Paul

    Paul - xxx, Jan 29, 2004
  4. The Game

    reid decker Guest

    Get an internet service provider. Have them set up a connection for you.

    reid decker, Feb 1, 2004