  1. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Guest

    I heard that the Pentium 5 is coming out. When will it be introduced?

    Jeffrey, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Jeffrey

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jul 10, 2003

  3. the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Jeffrey

    JM Guest

    Jeffrey wrote:
    > I heard that the Pentium 5 is coming out. When will it be introduced?

    Here's a funny website to read outloud to your kids. (^:

    http://www.computernext.com/computers4/Pentium-5-Release.html

    Here's a search I did for ya :

    Your search - "pentium 5 release party" - did not match any documents.

    Suggestions:

    - Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    - Try different keywords.
    - Try more general keywords.

    Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

    Darn.

    Ok, just set this webpage below as your homepage and hit reload
    every 5 minutes ?

    http://www.intel.com/

    JM

    JM, Jul 10, 2003