    is sufficient for this exam ? Please kindly help me to
    reply.

    Rezwan
    Rezwan, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Rezwan

    Guest

    Hi Rezwan,

    - Preparation Guide for Exam 70-316.
    - Microsoft Certified Professional Practice Tests.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practice
    tests.asp
    - Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Visual C# .NET.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/devtools/vstudio.ne
    t/csharp.net/

    Ari.

    , Jan 2, 2004

  3. Rezwan

    Guest Guest

    Hi Rezwan,

    I am preparing for 70-316 also. I have currently
    Professional C# 2nd Edition published by Wrox and
    MCAD/MCSD.NET by Amit Kalani - published by Que - which is
    I'll have to add fantastic. The Microsoft Press tend not
    to be that good.

    Cheers
    Simon.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Rezwan

    Maria Guest

    hi Rezwan,

    If you have real-world experience and only need some
    revision, then the Microsoft book is OK. If the material
    is new and you need to learn / practice a lot, then Kalani
    is more useful.

    Maria

    Maria, Jan 2, 2004