    said something about RTFM.
    So, what is RTFM ?????

    just for curiocity.
    lary, May 22, 2004

  2. read the friendly/fucking manual
    .... It means use the resources you have rather than go to somebody else for
    help...
    It's not a very nice thing to say.

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 22, 2004

  3. lary

    Anonymous Guest

    Lary, does your computer have a web browser? If it does,
    you may not realize you don't HAVE to stay on your home
    page. Try going to a search engine like Google and learn
    to find answers to your own dumb questions. If you can't
    use it, you shouldn't have it.

    Anonymous, May 22, 2004
  4. lary

    Neil Guest

    "Anonymous" <> wrote in

    > Lary, does your computer have a web browser? If it does,
    > you may not realize you don't HAVE to stay on your home
    > page. Try going to a search engine like Google and learn
    > to find answers to your own dumb questions. If you can't
    > use it, you shouldn't have it.

    but this would mean he would have to STFW. another one to look up...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 22, 2004
  5. lary

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, May 22, 2004
  6. lary

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OUXFShBQEHA.632
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > lary wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> In a previous post , you
    >> said something about RTFM.
    >> So, what is RTFM ?????
    >>
    >> just for curiocity.

    > http://www.rmccown.org/bob/rtfm.html

    BOOKMARKED!!!!

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 22, 2004
  7. lary

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OUXFShBQEHA.632
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > lary wrote:
    > >> Hello,
    > >>
    > >> In a previous post , you
    > >> said something about RTFM.
    > >> So, what is RTFM ?????
    > >>
    > >> just for curiocity.

    > > http://www.rmccown.org/bob/rtfm.html
    > >

    > BOOKMARKED!!!!
    >
    > ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Neil,
    In the above post, you said "ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    So, what is ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    just for curiocity [sic].

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 24, 2004
  8. lary

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> Frisbee® <> wrote in
    >> news:OUXFShBQEHA.632 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >>> http://www.rmccown.org/bob/rtfm.html
    >>>

    >> BOOKMARKED!!!!
    >>
    >> ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > Neil,
    > In the above post, you said "ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    > So, what is ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    > just for curiocity [sic].

    Really Original True Frisbee Lore Making All Ornery
    Frisbee®, May 24, 2004
  9. lary

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 10:58:54 -0400, Frisbee® extemporised:

    >> Neil,
    >> In the above post, you said "ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    >> So, what is ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    >> just for curiocity [sic].

    > Really Original True Frisbee Lore Making All Ornery

    Now that was a stretch!

    JaR
    Elongated Thug
    JaR, May 24, 2004
  10. lary

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > > Neil,
    > > In the above post, you said "ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    > > So, what is ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    > > just for curiocity [sic].

    > Really Original True Frisbee Lore Making All Ornery

    YTTC!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 24, 2004
  11. lary

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u2eGrgaQEHA.2936
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > YTTC!

    Ken in the above post you said "YYTC"
    So, What is "YYTC"
    just for...ah, forget it. this is getting old in a hurry...

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  12. lary

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 17:05:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u2eGrgaQEHA.2936
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> YTTC!

    > Ken in the above post you said "YYTC"
    > So, What is "YYTC"
    > just for...ah, forget it. this is getting old in a hurry...
    >
    > ;)

    No, YTTC!

    And it's YABA.

    And IABA.

    JaR
    Done Thug
    JaR, May 25, 2004
  13. lary

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Mon, 24 May 2004 17:05:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    > And it's YABA.

    Young American Bowling Alliance?

    Mike T., the man who thinks red, green, and tan rental shoes are rather
    spiffy
    Mike T., May 25, 2004
  14. lary

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > No, YTTC!

    oops, can't speel

    YKDR!

    IMHO, IIRC...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  15. lary

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > No, YTTC!
    >
    > And it's YABA.

    I am bad-ass. That's right.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 25, 2004
  16. lary

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 13:42:42 +0200, Mike T. extemporised:

    > "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> On Mon, 24 May 2004 17:05:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >> And it's YABA.

    > Young American Bowling Alliance?

    Yet Another Bloody Acronym

    > Mike T., the man who thinks red, green, and tan rental shoes are rather
    > spiffy

    Don't we all?

    JaR
    Spiffy Thug
    JaR, May 25, 2004
  17. lary

    lary Guest

    You have fun guys..you said all time
    about message spamming and you reply with
    a number of stupid-fool answers.
    Guys like you need whipping.

    lary, May 26, 2004
  18. lary

    Neil Guest

    "lary" <> wrote in news::

    > Guys like you need whipping.

    can you find me a hawt woman to do it?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004
  19. lary

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 07:31:30 +0300, lary extemporised:

    > You have fun guys..you said all time
    > about message spamming and you reply with
    > a number of stupid-fool answers.
    > Guys like you need whipping.

    You got your stupid-fool question answered, which was more than it
    deserved. Yeah, we will continue to have fun. Usually at the expense of
    dumb fscks that can't find Google.

    Whip this, asshat.

    JaR
    Uncaffeinated Thug
    JaR, May 26, 2004
  20. lary

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > You got your stupid-fool question answered, which was more than it
    > deserved. Yeah, we will continue to have fun. Usually at the expense of
    > dumb fscks that can't find Google.
    >
    > Whip this, asshat.

    WHOA! JaR have a coffee...you are in a mood today. there ya go, only a
    couple days left to a long weekend beer-thirty...

    (If you tick him off I might not get my whipping. I hope she's a cutey)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 I need a spanking
    Neil, May 26, 2004