    things that Visual Studio does for you automatically.

    If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
    go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!
    SJM, Jan 24, 2005

  2. SJM

    innuendo Guest

    >Are you allowed to use any help during the exam?
    Absolutely not.

    >If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
    >go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!

    The only software you can use is the Test itself and
    Windows Calculator.

    You are also required to surrender your PDA, cell and
    backpack (or whatever you are carrying with you). And
    advised that you may be monitored by a video camera or a
    test administrator.

    Good luck with your studies!
    innuendo, Jan 24, 2005

  3. SJM

    Ahilan Guest

    During the exams 70-316, 70-316 & 70-320 you want have any access to Visual
    Studio.Net or MSDN library. The only help you could get is the calculator.

    Regards,

    Ahilan

    Ahilan, Jan 26, 2005
  4. SJM

    AndrewAussie Guest

    Sorry to be the one to let the cat out of the bag....but you have to strip
    naked and sit on an ice block while doing the exam (this encourages speedy
    progress through the test :) ).

    Seriously, I had been led to believe you could take a 'bio' break and was in
    the unfortunate situation to require one half way through, except the exam
    centre didn't know how to pause the exam....suffice to say the comfort level
    was very low for the last 10 or so questions......came out with 840 so I'll
    take that anyday. Is this related to the intent of your q?? Nah!!! But
    this should provide the same level of help you are allowed to take with
    you....
    Andrew

    AndrewAussie, Jan 26, 2005