Question related to AD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=, Sep 24, 2006.

  1. Hi all ! Just wanted to ask when do we use ADPREP command in active directory

    =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=, Sep 24, 2006

  2. Jonathan Roberts, Sep 24, 2006

  3. I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
    what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
    How many questions it has? How many simulations it has?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Sep 28, 2006
  4. I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
    what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
    How many questions it has? How many simulations it has? how long is the
    exam?? does anyone know where i can get a active directory cd so i can
    practice my skills.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Sep 28, 2006
  5. "man" <> wrote in message
    > I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297.

    From
    > what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam

    itself.
    > How many questions it has? How many simulations it has?

    Nope, haven't taken it. Also, I don't think the folks who have can answer
    those detailed questions.

    Jonathan Roberts, Sep 29, 2006
  6. man wrote:
    > I will be taking the active directory exam next week which is 70-297. From
    > what i know it has case studies. Can you tell me more about the exam itself.
    > How many questions it has? How many simulations it has? how long is the
    > exam?? does anyone know where i can get a active directory cd so i can
    > practice my skills.

    Not sure if the number of questions is classified or not. I sat and
    passed it this morning. This is a designing exam so don't bother much
    with exact command syntax. This exam is about concepts and designing.
    Know when to choose what kind of AD structure and where to place your
    DNS servers, that kind of thing.
    I wouldn't even attempt it without having passed the core exams.

    Jeroen Wijnands.

    Jeroen Wijnands, Oct 3, 2006