    puls a second test on the MCSE track but, didn't want to assume.

    Thanks,

    kgn2outlaw
    kgn2outlaw, Aug 6, 2003

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/Other.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcpi/default.asp

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "kgn2outlaw" <> wrote in message
    news:sn9Ya.3784$...
    > Maybe a goofy question but, does anyone know what MCP + 1 is. I was

    reading
    > an article on a security site and the authors credentials were MCP + 1. I
    > started to make the assumption that it was a Microsoft Certified

    Professionl

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 6, 2003

  3. "kgn2outlaw" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe a goofy question but, does anyone know what MCP + 1 is. I was

    reading
    > an article on a security site and the authors credentials were MCP + 1. I
    > started to make the assumption that it was a Microsoft Certified

    Professionl
    > puls a second test on the MCSE track but, didn't want to assume.
    >
    > Thanks,

    MCP + 1 is a married MCP

    MCP ^2 (Squared) is an MCP who is married to another MCP

    MCP ^3 (Cubed) is a hermaphroditic MCP who is married

    MCP + 3 is a married MCP with two kids

    You get the idea.

    --
    Fris "MCP + 3.5" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 6, 2003
  4. kgn2outlaw

    kgn2outlaw Guest

    Found it, actually is the letter I not the number 1 so it is MCP + Internet

    kgn2outlaw

    kgn2outlaw, Aug 6, 2003
  5. "kgn2outlaw" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe a goofy question but, does anyone know what MCP + 1 is. I was

    reading
    > an article on a security site and the authors credentials were MCP + 1. I
    > started to make the assumption that it was a Microsoft Certified

    Professionl
    > puls a second test on the MCSE track but, didn't want to assume.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > kgn2outlaw

    The second element of array MCP.

    --