    P.S I'm certified MCSE in Windows2000 and NT4.

    Thanks for your answers.

    Rudy

    Rudy Hagmann, Mar 1, 2008

  2. According to this: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-296.mspx, you
    only receive core credit towards the upgrade to MCSE 2003. No new
    certification (even MCP), until the other requirements are met.

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 1, 2008

  3. Rudy Hagmann

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Rudy,

    As Dustin said you do not earn any further certification. You have until
    March 31st to pass 70-292 though... or take your time to pass 70-290 and
    70-291 :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Mar 1, 2008