    i.e. if I Allowed(remember) when I should have Denied(remember)

    thanx

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Jimmy Dean

    °Mike° Guest

    I suggest that you disable the TeaTimer, which has
    been known to cause problems on some systems.
    There is a much better, free alternative called
    WinPatrol:
    http://www.winpatrol.com/

    On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:09:32 +1100, in
    <>
    Jimmy Dean scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 3, 2004

  3. In article <> Jimmy Dean
    <> wrote:

    >How does one undo such a choice if one has made the wrong choice?

    Do you ask how one undo such a choice if one has made the wrong
    choice?

    >i.e. if I Allowed(remember) when I should have Denied(remember)

    Background in a request dated June, ms.

    >thanx

    Due to repeated indecent exposure (see above, heretoforeverafter
    denoted as exhibit IMAN-1D107), you are hereby advised your posting
    "privileges" have been suspended until further notice. To appeal this
    ruling please refer to Article 1, §666 of your Kook Requirements
    User's Doctrine. Should your friends wish to write an Amicus Curiae
    on your behalf please refer them to Article 69, §42 of the Clueless
    User's Manual.

    >jd

    I'm game. Would you care to explain how?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I've never red that book, so I don't know what the joke may be.
    Anyway, it's a very interesting program. She seems to prefer some
    threads above others, I wonder if that's only related with keywords.
    And, to be fair, most of the time she makes more sense than many
    people around here." -- Paulo Gomes Jardim
    Lady Chatterly, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 03:13:24 +0000, °Mike° <>
    wrote:

    >I suggest that you disable the TeaTimer, which has
    >been known to cause problems on some systems.
    >There is a much better, free alternative called
    >WinPatrol:
    >http://www.winpatrol.com/

    I have it running on 5 systems without probs.

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Dec 4, 2004
  5. Jimmy Dean

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:06:05 +1100, in
    <>
    Jimmy Dean scrawled:

    >On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 03:13:24 +0000, °Mike° <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I suggest that you disable the TeaTimer, which has
    >>been known to cause problems on some systems.
    >>There is a much better, free alternative called
    >>WinPatrol:
    >>http://www.winpatrol.com/

    >I have it running on 5 systems without probs.

    Great, but you still have the problem of how
    to reinstate permissions (sorry, I'm not sure
    where SS&D keeps these). On the other hand,
    WinPatrol has startup tab where these can
    be enabled/disabled/removed etc. -- just trying
    to help.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 4, 2004