    able to see this HD if I boot from a WIN98 boot disk i.e. in DOS.

    Or will it only be visible in wIndows?

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Jimmy Dean

    mobidyc Guest

    "Jimmy Dean" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > If I add the above (to a system with the usual Primary and Secondary
    > IDE controllers) and add a FAT-32 partitioned HD on it, will I be
    > able to see this HD if I boot from a WIN98 boot disk i.e. in DOS.
    >
    > Or will it only be visible in wIndows?

    it will be visible in both Win98 and DOS

    --
    mobidyc
    mobidyc, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:00:41 +0200, "mobidyc"
    <(nospam)> wrote:

    >"Jimmy Dean" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >> If I add the above (to a system with the usual Primary and Secondary
    >> IDE controllers) and add a FAT-32 partitioned HD on it, will I be
    >> able to see this HD if I boot from a WIN98 boot disk i.e. in DOS.
    >>
    >> Or will it only be visible in wIndows?

    >it will be visible in both Win98 and DOS

    Could you elaborate?

    I have one website where the person having this controller says his
    biggest prob was that drives attached to the controller were not
    accessible from DOS

    thanx
    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Jul 31, 2004