    (If Mircosoft hasn't filled it again by now!)

    Thanks.

    , Dec 3, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG Guest

    wrote in news:8cb1470.0312021649.3f6940f5
    @posting.google.com:

    > Desparately In Need Of Help.
    > (If Mircosoft hasn't filled it again by now!)

    Microsoft is not sending you emails. It is a virus sent by someone other
    than microsoft. The virus creates an email and makes it look like it is
    from MS so you will install it.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 3, 2003

  3. derek / nul Guest

    On 2 Dec 2003 16:49:14 -0800, wrote:

    >Hi:
    >
    >For some reason I have suddenly become overwhelmed with emails from
    >Microsoft. Update for this, patch for that. Problem: These files
    >are so big they take up my entire email space. I get like 10 to 15 of
    >these things per day. There is no unsubscribe link (and I didn't
    >subscribe in the first place they just started showing up) in these
    >emails. Does anyone know how I might stop these emails? I have
    >blocked some of the addresses, but for everyone I block Mircosoft
    >fines two more to email me from.
    >
    >Desparately In Need Of Help.
    > (If Mircosoft hasn't filled it again by now!)

    posting your address here is the best way to attract spam.
    My address is a spamtrap.

    derek / nul, Dec 3, 2003
  4. On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:14:37 +1100, derek / nul <>
    wrote:

    >On 2 Dec 2003 16:49:14 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Hi:
    >>
    >>For some reason I have suddenly become overwhelmed with emails from
    >>Microsoft. Update for this, patch for that. Problem: These files
    >>are so big they take up my entire email space. I get like 10 to 15 of
    >>these things per day. There is no unsubscribe link (and I didn't
    >>subscribe in the first place they just started showing up) in these
    >>emails. Does anyone know how I might stop these emails? I have
    >>blocked some of the addresses, but for everyone I block Mircosoft
    >>fines two more to email me from.
    >>
    >>Desparately In Need Of Help.
    >> (If Mircosoft hasn't filled it again by now!)

    >posting your address here is the best way to attract spam.
    >My address is a spamtrap.

    I agree completely. I lost an email address I had for years to spam
    overload when I posted my email address to Usenet a while back. You
    will note I don't post my email address(a secondary one that can be
    abandoned, BTW) in a legal format. I haven't had a problem with spam
    since I started doing this.

    Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
    Lubbock, Texas
    kinserlow at hotmail dot com