    anyone know better, or have a copy?

    thanks,

    Will

    Will Plaice, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Will Plaice

    takit Guest

    Hell

    I have tha version 6.3.

    But i need version 7.0

    my email address is

    takit, Aug 9, 2005

  3. In article <zxN8e.35733$>,
    Will Plaice <> wrote:
    :I am upgrading our pix's to 7.01 from 6.31 but I would like to try it in the
    :lab 1st !!!

    :I don't have a copy of 6.31 other than on my live boxes, but don't see it
    :posted on CCO anymore ?

    Open a TAC case and they will make it available for you

    There's an archive directory on the Cisco software FTP site
    that goes back to PIX 4.4(4), but it stops at PIX 6.2(1)
    --
    Ceci, ce n'est pas une idée.

    Walter Roberson, Aug 10, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    takit <-spam.invalid> wrote:
    :I have tha version 6.3.1

    :But i need version 7.01

    Cisco sells one-off copies of the PIX 7.0 software, but it's
    almost as expensive as getting a 1 year 8x5xNBD support contract.

    Walter Roberson, Aug 10, 2005