    is the real exam closed to the Practice test??

    and is anyone know there an intnet site have some more practice test??

    thank you a lot guys

    =?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?=, Mar 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?=

    Wayne Guest

    "berman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone here using the Self-Paced Training Kit for 70-290 exam? i am study
    > on
    > 70-290 with it and doing all practice test from the CD, i find the
    > question
    > on Objective Reviews Question easy (80% easly), but i find the Practice
    > Test
    > very hard (50%)
    > is the real exam closed to the Practice test??
    >
    > and is anyone know there an intnet site have some more practice test??
    >
    > thank you a lot guys

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp has links to other
    sample exams. If you know the objectives you're on the way to passing. The
    real exam is way *harder* than any practice test. Install, configure, break
    and fix Windows Server 2003 as much as possible, either using a Virtual PC
    or real pcs.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Mar 7, 2006

  3. thank you for ur answer, but u didn't really answer my question, i want more
    practical question, not those sample question from MS, and is anyone use this
    book for self study 70-290??

    =?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?=, Mar 10, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmVybWFu?=

    kpg Guest

    As berman once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > thank you for ur answer, but u didn't really answer my
    > question, i want more practical question, not those sample question
    > from MS, and is anyone use this book for self study 70-290??
    >
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp has links to
    >> other sample exams. If you know the objectives you're on the way to
    >> passing. The real exam is way *harder* than any practice test.
    >> Install, configure, break and fix Windows Server 2003 as much as
    >> possible, either using a Virtual PC or real pcs.

    Actually he did answer your question.

    kpg, Mar 10, 2006