    with the practice test?

    Thanks,
    Bill
    billd, Apr 13, 2005

  2. billd

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 13, 2005

    The real exams' test engine is much better, but it depends on the size of
    the test center's monitors and how fast their computers are. You will not be
    able to pause the test once you start. Good luck!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 13, 2005

  3. billd

    Assessments Guest

    You need to know - FYI

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.
    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current.

    You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    Good Luck

    Assessments, Apr 14, 2005
  4. billd

    linda Guest

    Which test engine is more close to the 70-305 exam? I
    already have the MCAD book by Mike Gunderloy, how is the
    test engine on the CD?

    Any one with experiences to share?

    you.

    linda, Apr 14, 2005