    wondering can I just got ahead and take the A+ test without no courses
    and if so how and how much would it be?

    thank you

    Bobby, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Bobby

    Azim Riaz Guest

    hi

    yes you could take the new exams although i would do reading unless you have
    a vast knowledge about comps also i am selling practise exam books for cheap
    to help you prepare :)

    thanks.

    Azim Riaz, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Bobby

    zulqarnain Guest

    Hi
    I happened to visit the website for A+ Vouchers
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/zee.asp
    I got discounted voucher from there for only US $92.

    I just wanted to pass these saving to you, There are other
    certifications vouchers are also available like Microsoft, CompTIA,
    Oracle,MOS etc
    You may want catch these for you next certification

    Good Luck

    zulqarnain, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    (Bobby) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I went to school about 3 yrs ago for computer knowledgement in Windows
    > 98/Msdos, HTMl, SQL Server, UNIX, NT 4.0 and networking. Now upon
    > completion they informed us that we could take the MCSE or the A+ test
    > and if passing it they would pay for the test but unfortunaley I had
    > some family issues that I had to take care of..too make a long story
    > short (too late). Now 3 yrs later not being in school and etc I was
    > wondering can I just got ahead and take the A+ test without no courses
    > and if so how and how much would it be?
    >
    > thank you

    Thanks for your help, I wanted to take this test due to the fact that
    I have been sending out resumes for the last couple of months now and
    with no luck whatsoever so I thought maybe having a cert would help me
    just get a freaking call back, has anyone had the no call problem
    applying for a computer job cause I dont understand why i dont get
    even one call back. Would the cert help at all?

    Bobby, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Cool Link to save money. Greate Service.
    Get voucher in mintes

    Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Network+ voucher, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Bobby

    A= Voucher Guest

    I passed A+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp
    for only US $92.
    and two vouchers for only US $182.00

    I was able to get the guide from

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp for 29.00 USD , helped me a lot

    If you wish to Catch Discounts please hurry up.

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Jan 13, 2004