    can't see anything on the webpage of the phone) saying WHICH activation
    code you have selected...

    => How to remove it, if you don't know which one ? :)
    Steve, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Steve

    Jono Guest

    Steve explained on 25/04/2007 :
    > Hi,
    >
    > very quick question:
    >
    > I've got 2 SPA (941 and 3000)
    > If you dial an activation code (e.g *90 or *78...)
    >
    > When you pick up the phone, you can hear a different dial tone (saying that
    > you select a specific activation ?
    >
    > Suppose that you can't remember which one ? There is nothing (I mean I can't
    > see anything on the webpage of the phone) saying WHICH activation code you
    > have selected...
    >
    > => How to remove it, if you don't know which one ? :)

    Log in as advanced/admin & look on the regional tab. The section that
    you then need to scroll down to is "Vertical Service Activation Codes"

    *90 is Cfwd Busy Act Code
    *78 is DND Act Code.

    What you're really asking, though, is how do you interogate the device
    to check which settings you've activated. This, I would be interested
    to know.
    Jono, Apr 25, 2007

  3. In article <>,
    Jono <> writes:
    > Steve explained on 25/04/2007 :
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> very quick question:
    >>
    >> I've got 2 SPA (941 and 3000)
    >> If you dial an activation code (e.g *90 or *78...)
    >>
    >> When you pick up the phone, you can hear a different dial tone (saying that
    >> you select a specific activation ?
    >>
    >> Suppose that you can't remember which one ? There is nothing (I mean I can't
    >> see anything on the webpage of the phone) saying WHICH activation code you
    >> have selected...
    >>
    >> => How to remove it, if you don't know which one ? :)

    > Log in as advanced/admin & look on the regional tab. The section that
    > you then need to scroll down to is "Vertical Service Activation Codes"
    >
    > *90 is Cfwd Busy Act Code
    > *78 is DND Act Code.
    >
    > What you're really asking, though, is how do you interogate the device
    > to check which settings you've activated. This, I would be interested
    > to know.

    Go to the User 1 tab, and you'll see the Cfwd Busy number setup.
    You can even set/clear it from the web interface. Same with most
    (if not all) of the other Act Codes.

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Apr 26, 2007