    more then one,like one week medomain.com will take you too a geocities
    site,then the next weel it will take you to a angelfire site,and so
    on?
    sam unwise, Aug 19, 2004

  2. sam unwise wrote:

    > hi,if i buy a domain name can change the site it will be directed to
    > more then one,like one week medomain.com will take you too a geocities
    > site,then the next weel it will take you to a angelfire site,and so
    > on?

    Yes, if you pay them enough. However, switching domains that fast will
    probably interfere with your business, since it takes the DNS servers (yes
    I know that's redundant, thank you) at least 48 hours to properly update so
    people can find your new site when you do a switch.

    And why, pray tell, would you want to switch that often, and among those
    providers? Spamming, perhaps?
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > Yes, if you pay them enough. However, switching domains that fast will
    > probably interfere with your business, since it takes the DNS servers (yes

    Why is "Domain Name Service servers" redundant?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 19, 2004
  4. sam unwise

    TT Guest

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:48:25 GMT, Gary G. Taylor
    <> wrote:

    Yeah, why get a static domain and then act like an arab in the night???

    TT, Aug 19, 2004
  5. TT wrote:
    > On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:48:25 GMT, Gary G. Taylor
    ><> wrote:

    > Yeah, why get a static domain and then act like an arab in the night???

    Blinded by the light
    Revved up like a deuce
    Another Arab in the night

    No, wait. That's not quite right. :)