    Does this mean that only Windows Vista supports the pictures being shown in
    alpha-numeric order? Or is there a way to do it on XP as well that I haven't
    found or figured out?

    Alan M. Goldfarb, Dec 6, 2008

  2. If numbers appear in a filename you should try and use the format [01. . .]
    or [001. . .] depending on how many items you want to be sorted - it might
    also help the brain to keep things organized. I cannot make promises as for
    this specific issue, but computer related jobs in general often will be
    requiring specificity at some point.

    Tony. . .

    "Alan M. Goldfarb" <> wrote in
    message news:...